Thursday, February 7, 2013

ONE OF THE GOOD GUYS

Mom says it 
be nice dat 
DONALD DRIVER
be my hero.
He been a great
GREEN BAY
PACKER
feesball player...
and he been winnin' on
 dat TV dancing show...
but mostly cuz he be a
humin hummitrn
ok, a good
HUMAN
cuz he be working
to help kids and
all da other 
people who be
needin' help
AND 
eben retirin' he gonna
keep doing dat.
AND
Mom says he
be good ta keep
his promises.
AND
Wanna know why
else I like him.
Cuz he be part
KITTY-
must be cuz
 look at dat
CHESHIRE CAT
smile he got!
PURRRfect!
(Mom tinks I 
be havin' a 
bro-mance,
PFFFTT)
Scully <^"^>


6 comments:

  1. It is heartwarming to see those who have celebrity status give their time to help others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donald Driver is also my favorite Packer, he seems like a truly good and caring person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I think I found you other glassware. the berries or pine cones I believe is called loganberry and was made by Indiana Glass co. The divided glass plate is a 5 part divided relish tray made by Indiana glass,pattern name "fruits". hope this helps you solve you puzzle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so nice to hear an insider's view on Mr. Driver. I watched him on DWTS and am so glad he's as nice on the inside as the outside!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that smile! Looks likes one that all the woman will fall for.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Please PAWS and take a moment to leave us a comment. It will make my day PURRRfect! We are sorry to say we no longer accept anonymous comments due to the NOT SO PURRRfect amount of spam we received.