Friday, February 8, 2013

PRIVATE BUSINESS

If our 
PRIVATE
BUSINESS
is going to be 
DISCUSSED
here it's only 
right for 
ME
to do it.
(Scully would
 just attempt
to make some
crude jokes...boys!)
Mom knows I
am a delicate
DIVA
LITTLE GIRL
with very 
TENDER 
paws
so she has
set this up 
with me in mind.
(Think "Princess 
and the Pea" fable)
I simply
CAN NOT 
have litter 
"debris" in my paws!
When stepping out
of the toilet I step
right onto this
"debris catcher".
It has a 
SOFTLY
rounded surface
and excess "debris"
falls gently into
 the tray below.
Then I walk 
from there onto this
SMOOTHLY
ridged mat for 
more "debris"
removal.
And then, 
as you can see,
a pretty little
carpet runner
(which of course
matches my
beautiful fur colors-
Mom wanted red but
red is so jarring
and I wouldn't look
good against red,
don't you agree?)
to get me right
to the carpeted
stairway-
no chilly floor
for this girl!
She vacuums
weekly but
NEVER
while I am
down there
or napping.
THAT
would be
unnecessarily
RUDE.
I require a
METICULOUSLY
CLEANED
toilet and it
MUST 
be cleaned
DAILY.
With the
scoopable
L-word
she knows
to use these...
for a
MUCH
cleaner result
than with that
COMMERCIAL
equipment.
HOPE
 you haven't any
questions to ask
on this subject...
that would be
PURRRfectly
gauche!
Jada <^"^>












4 comments:

  1. Jada, you are a perfect Diva, err princess.. Buddyboo Sez he's tired this morning or he would write. He said to tell you he barked at mom's cat yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post Jada!! You make a very nice Diva!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your runway. It is very model-like. Like a catwalk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not one question from me, dear kitties! You are so worth it!

    ReplyDelete

Please PAWS and take a moment to leave us a comment. It will make my day PURRRfect! We are sorry to say we no longer accept anonymous comments due to the NOT SO PURRRfect amount of spam we received.