Monday, September 30, 2013

"LIAR, LIAR FUR ON FIRE"

Well,
I certainly
HOPE
you didn't
BUY INTO
his story....
he "be" so
BUSY
"Guarding Ma's House",
PUUULEASE??
 He spent
ALL
of his time
(when not
EATING
or
NAPPING)
PESTERING
ME....
had to be
EVERYWHERE
I was.
I tried to
HIDE
in Mom's
office closet....
(he found me)
I tried to
HIDE
in this old box....
(he found me)
HIDING
behind the towels....
AND
HIDING
on top of the books...
AND
HIDING
on top the cupboard....
(found me...found me...and FOUND me!!!)
 
I'm afraid I tried to
KNOCK
a little bit of
RESPECT
for my
PRIVACY
into him, too.
NOTHING
seemed to work....
I just 
GAVE UP,
"boys will be boys"
and all of that
CRAZY TALK!
PURRRFECT
time to ignore and
NAP!
(maybe since I match
my blanket he won't see me
and I'll get a moment of peace)
Night-Night
JADA <^"^>

2 comments:

  1. Bless your heart, Jada! That Scully is definitely persistent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so pretty, Jada! You're the prettiest Halloween decoration I've seen yet!

    ReplyDelete

Please PAWS and take a moment to leave us a comment. It will make my day PURRRfect! We are sorry to say we no longer accept anonymous comments due to the NOT SO PURRRfect amount of spam we received.