Wednesday, May 8, 2013

MAN ON MOON vs WHISKERS

We were
wondering....
if human's science 
can put a man 
on the moon....
 and take a good
peek at Mars....
 Why do they
not know what
the purpose
of these are?
Some very 
smart people
say they are 
like bat radar
bouncing signals
back to the wearer....
(what????)
Other smart people
say they pick up
up prey vibrations
used for hunting.... 
 What do you think
their purpose would be?
Any ideas?
Anybody?
Well, we 
CAN'T TELL 
anyone the
REAL PURPOSE,
if we did 
we'd have to.....
you know.....
Ahemmm.....
DON'T MAKE
us say it....
Do we understand
each other now....
PURRRfect!
Jada and Scully
<^"^>       <^"^>

6 comments:

  1. I know, I know, they are to tickle the unsuspecting human when you are sneaking up on her, to fix her hair, or bite her nose. Haa, you didn't have to tell me, cause I knew the answer.
    Buddyboo, through his ma he's too sleepy to type.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think to make them cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! I have no idea, but they are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they're there to help them know how close they are to something. And also to stick up your nose when you're trying to sleep. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are there to add the finishing touches to an already cute face!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always heard that if you cut a cat's whiskers that they lose their balance. Never would want to cut those beauties to find out for sure.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Please PAWS and take a moment to leave us a comment. It will make my day PURRRfect! We are sorry to say we no longer accept anonymous comments due to the NOT SO PURRRfect amount of spam we received.