Friday, April 5, 2013

OUT OF REACH

Mom be gettin'
purty shifty....
like da fox or da
 bunny or da squirrel...
or, or,  whatever! 
See dos 
gifty bags
waaayyy up 
by da ceilin'-
HOW
is I 
SUPPOSTA
check see
if she be
FORGETTIN'
any of da gifty
parts in da bag?
DEN
she pickered up
allll her music
 PLATEY 
lookin' thingees
from eberywear
(HOW WAS I TA NO
DEY WEREN'T CHEW TOYS...)
an' den putted
dem in here....
an' in dis one. 
She gotta haber a
tousind of dem
but she wonna
giver me eben one.
What?!
Eben in da 
kitchen she putted 
allll her
COOKY BOOKS
behinder dat
rollin' down door-
ifin she'd 
SAYED
 it were not real
fooders only 
PICTURES
I woulded not
be tryin' ta
eat dat food.
AND
See dat skinny 
hidey place next
ta da big cooky
book holder...
dats where she
HIDED
all of
"OUR"
fooders 
and 
treatsters-
I taught dey be
"OURS"!
I tink we 
be havin' 
biiiggg
TRUST
issueds in
dis house,
an' NO,
it not be
PURRRfect
at all.
Scully <^"^>

10 comments:

  1. LOL - it's kind of like the way I used to hide chocolate bars when the kids were younger!!!
    Have a good weekend all of you!
    XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I have to hide anything that looks like a headphone cord OR a ball from Luca Bella Donatella!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Mom is still smarter than you are- sorry! lol Even if she DOES think Friday is Saturday (little inside joke there). Maybe you could hide her underwear---right now it is in the hamper in the bathroom and the lid is up.....hurrryyy....hurrryyyy..... xo Auntie Di

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scully, tell your mom I love all her cupboards! I'm sure she didn't mean to hide things from you, she just had to fill all those beautiful cupboards with something. Maybe she'll leave a drawer open sometime. You think?

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!! Mom is a very wise person!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dis be Buddyboo, ur ma is cleverly, but u findes sompin if use keep wooking.
    I founded de gate open to bedplace, and was amost redy to jump, buts got found for I could

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mom has to be quick to outsmart you, Scully!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boy, your Mom has a neat house..with so much hiding places!

    Blessings,
    Gert

    ReplyDelete
  9. The things we do to keep our stuff safe!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You sure have a rough life, don't you? heehee! Happy weekend....to you ALL!

    ReplyDelete

Please PAWS and take a moment to leave us a comment. It will make my day PURRRfect! We are sorry to say we no longer accept anonymous comments due to the NOT SO PURRRfect amount of spam we received.