Wednesday, January 16, 2013

WINGS

I realized
something about
 Mom today.
She's really into 
WINGS.
And not
just birdies...
I get the
ANGELS
cuz she loves
GOD.
And I get the
FAIRIES
cuz they're
kind of sweet.
I really
get the
flying insects
cuz I like to
look at them
AND
chase them around.

ONLY 
problem I'm
having is her
holding up a
picture like this
over 
OUR BACKS-
tilting and squinting-
saying maybe we
could wear 
wings as a
 HALLOWEEN
costume.
WHHHAAATTT?
I've got to get 
SCULLY
alone so 
we can
PLOT a
PURRRfect 
hiding place
for October 31st.
Jada <^"^>

6 comments:

  1. I think you two would look great with angel wings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol....can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve for your little stinkers!
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't want to wear the wings, huh? Well maybe Scully can wear the wings and she can give you horns and a pitch fork!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bwahahaha- you can run but you can't hide from her cuz she knows your weakness! FOOD! Can't wait to see your halloween costumes! I know you will look great in wings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how I love all of these pretty things, too. They add so much beauty to our homes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perhaps Mom is hoping the addition of wings will encourage angelic behavior.:-)

    ReplyDelete

Please PAWS and take a moment to leave us a comment. It will make my day PURRRfect! We are sorry to say we no longer accept anonymous comments due to the NOT SO PURRRfect amount of spam we received.