Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Scully here

Scully here...
ya know why
New Years Day
be my new
BESTEST-EVER
day??
We heared how
Mom always hada 
NEW YEARS DAY
big foody party
AND
how she
donnah
do dat anymore
but I
TELLED HER
 time ta
get back
on da dog
(or horse or whatever...)
So she mader
good stuff-da
SMELLYS
had me lickin' my
CHOPPERS.
Der was dis
stuffy chicky
rolly thingee,
steamy 'sparagus,
(even veggies smeller good wit cheese on)
 Taters dat
she cooked
TWICE-WHAT?

And dis puffy
CHEESY
thing fer
before da
other stuff.
Wanna know
NOW
why it be a
GOOD DAY...
cuz somebody
(NOT MOM cuz she
won't giber us
people food)
put a
TEENY TINY
piece of
CHICKY
with titch of
TATER
on it
inta our
FOOD BOWLS!!
Dat must be
our special
FOODY ELF
who'd snuck
it ta us.
I gottsta
talk Mom
inta makin'
more big
FOODY DAYS
and den see
ifin dat elf
comes again.
DAT
would be
PURRRfect!
Scully <^"^>
**PurrS**
Mom asks to
please pray for
Susan
from
"A Walk in the Park"
who lost her
husband
yesterday.
 


6 comments:

  1. I visited Susan. I know how heartbreaking it is to lose your soulmate.

    Mom's foody day sounds good. I am glad you got a taste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds and looks delicious. How terrible for Susan.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds delicious! Thoughts and prayers for Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that's a foody day! Glad you got a chance to get your whiskers in all that good stuff. Glad your momma got to treat herself, too. Just don't eat the good elf!
    I went in and read Susan's blog last night and it just broke my heart. Praying for her and her family in the days ahead. They won't be easy ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, you KNOW I am back on my food plan and you post this?!?! And you are my friend???? Looks good, Ellie...way tooo good! You know I am praying for Susan. Poor gal- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

Please PAWS and take a moment to leave us a comment. It will make my day PURRRfect! We are sorry to say we no longer accept anonymous comments due to the NOT SO PURRRfect amount of spam we received.