Saturday, December 22, 2012

WHOOPSIE

This be our
food holder-
good ting
it be
MOSTLY
EMPTY.
 And I were
JUST
LOOKIN'
at all Mom's
food books
behinder it,
you know,
just to
HELP
 her
PLAN
  her food jobs,
and well...
I sorta got
EXCITED
by all
 dos books
and
TIP-ED
ober the
holder.
(mostly dat
holder be
in cupboard
but Mom was
gonna fill it-
lucky fer me
she dinnat
do dat yet)
I
DONE 
it on an
ACCIDENT-
PROMISE
dats
TRUE.
Jada comes
runnin' ta
help me
clean up...
(that was
nice of her
cuz she
donnat always
like me)
 but we didn't
get to eat
cleaner it up
fer her  much.
 Mom
SCOOP-ED
perty fast.
(it were scary watchin'
her try ta move fast-
tought she mighta
broke herself some)
A pair-antly
dat was
our supper.
Not my
most
PURRRfect
day.
Scully <^"^>
 


5 comments:

  1. Ya gotta pull those moves at night when the Mom ain't around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We know all about the "curiosity of the cat" around here!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all just crack me up. lol Have a wonderful Christmas.

    Take care, Janet W

    ReplyDelete
  4. This cracked me up. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL- I hope you served them fried fish for a treat instead of scolding him! Poorrrrr kitties! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

Please PAWS and take a moment to leave us a comment. It will make my day PURRRfect! We are sorry to say we no longer accept anonymous comments due to the NOT SO PURRRfect amount of spam we received.