Thursday, December 6, 2012

PACKY etc.

Scully here-
I feel
 MUCH
CALMER
today and
SOOOO...
I'm gonna
 supervise
OUTDOOR
DECORATIONS
for Mom.
Auntie Barb
started it by
 makin' a
WHOLE 
tub of
POINSETTIAS
(Or as Martha
Mewarts says,
Poinsettias-
me thinks she
be a legend in
her own mind-LOL)
and then
Mom put
PACKY
 the
SNOWMAN
behinder it.
Can ya tell
why he is
called Packy?
can ya? huh?
cuz he's in
GREEN
BAY PACKER
colors
of course!
(he is one
of  Mom's
favorite gifts) 
Then I telled
Mom  that
we hasta
 change her
 flag to
THIS ONE-
to reminder
peoples
WHO
is the
REASON
for the
SEASON.
(I think there
is a song like
that, do ya
know it?)
Can you see
 ME
in the
window?
Yup, that be
 ME-SCULLY.
Somebody
hasta tell
where
everythin'
goes-
I'm a
BIG HELP
thata way!
Leave it
to me,
Mom, and
we'll git
all this
holiday stuff
done
easyyy-
peassyy.
Now we just
hasta
figure out
where our
pretty
BERRY  
and
STAR
 wreath
would be
the most
PURRRfect!
Stay tuned.
<^"^>
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Your decorations are so purrty! The snow man is awesome but he needs a Bears scarf. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good, Ellie. Love the snowman- I never saw that one before. See you tomorrow night- I'll bring a gag gift for you, too. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

Please PAWS and take a moment to leave us a comment. It will make my day PURRRfect! We are sorry to say we no longer accept anonymous comments due to the NOT SO PURRRfect amount of spam we received.